Thread: is this right?!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00d4tehg0dz View Post
Gotcha. I forgot to mention how much I'm willing to put down. Edited that post. But anyway.
I' looked at truecar and got an idea of the price w.out OTD pricing. And was blown away by the salesguy telling me these numbers way above what truecar had told me.
I'll have to keep that in mind, to negotiate with OTD, not invoice pricing. I think that was my first mistake last night.
Def will keep all this in mind. Thanks alot!
No problem.

When I bought my Z their first offer was $42,000 not including fees or tax/title/license.

I bought it for $37k OTD, which was $1,000 under invoice.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote