View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
o0javi0o
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '15 ///M3 6MT
o0javi0o is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to o0javi0o
Default Some Sales persons w/o knowlege of the 370z?

Here in Orlando, by Dec. 30 a Nissan dealer in the area called me to let me know that they already received the 370z, that if I was interested I was invited to take a look of it.
That afternoon, I stopped by the dealer, unfortunately, at the time I was there, the car was at the car wash, they told me to go on the 31st, and it was kind of impossible because of family bizzz.

Anyway, the point is, at the time a got to the dealer, as usual, a sales person went to me and gave me the routinize introduction. I asked by the 370z.... and the first thing that went out from his mouth.... I LIKE BETTER YOUR 350Z... and I was like... ok, its your personal opinion, but not a qualified argument if you are trying to sell something...
Then, I asked some details from the car, such as some information about the Transmission, Engine, Overall Dimensions, Packages, etc... Thing that you (if you are checking the forum constantly) and I, know, but are questions that no matter what, you do them.
The sales person said to me... It is basically the same thing as your 350z, just have a bigger engine... I was like expecting a little bit more from that answer. Then I began to tell him what were the common differences between the 350z and the 370z that have being discussed in this forum, and the sales persons told me, wow you know a lot of the 370z, I have to check it out........ I HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!??

I think, in my opinion, that a Sales Person, at this specific time, must know almost everything about the product that they are trying to sell, in this case the 370z and even more when this Sunday the Follow the Nissan tour will stop in here, Orlando Fl.

Random...

Same experience with you guys?
o0javi0o is offline   Reply With Quote