View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #81 (permalink)
Unique_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z, 180SX
Unique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungrave View Post
Cool thanks for the info Iwan, but a few more questions lol. I don't plan on lowering the car at all, major paranoia about bottoming out. Not to mention the roads out here suck horribly. And I'd rather not have to change the cambers. So what is the highest tire size for the rear that I could use with the offset for the wheels and not have to change the camber at all? Also what do you mean by "squishy" side with the 305's. I'm more of a biker so squishy edges would actually be good on bike tires lol. More grip in the curves Whereas for cars.....no clue at all lol.
No problem at all buddy. and if you're not lowering the Z then +25 front and +20 rears should do. just some minor adjustments are needed so that your tires wear out evenly the highest tire size you can use is 305/30/20 if you dont want to mess the above mentioned. as for the "squishy", the ride feels like hovering because of the oversized tire of which affecting the handling and less road feedback. and whoaa it's a whole different world in bikes goodluck with your build!