View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #79 (permalink)
Unique_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z, 180SX
Unique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungrave View Post
Gotcha. I'll be looking for as close to stock look as possible honestly. I just don't want any potential issues with the car after changing well anything lol. Having the wheels closer to the fender would be nice, but I'm a little scurred with it getting too close. Plus I for sure don't want the "buggy" look with the wheels somewhat sticking out further from the fender. I'm assuming that keeping a positive offset will make it so that I won't have to change the camber at all right? And would 295's or 305's fit on the rear with no issues with the wheel's? It'd be 20x10.5 on the rear. I'd like to have 305's, but again I just want no issues what so ever lol. I'm a newbie when it comes to this stuff on cars, I'm more of a sportbiker honestly Oh and I looked up the car for wheels on Elementwheels.com and it has it set for 20mm offset on the front and 30mm offset on the rear. Is that good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungrave View Post
Oh and one more thing lol. What size would fit with 295's or 305's? 305/25/20? I'm just guessing lol.
Well if i were you i would run a little aggressive fitment as of 20X9.5 +20 Fronts and 20X11 +15 would be just nice and not too sticked out. with new wheels you just have to make some subtle adjustments with the camber so the handling will not affected due to different spec of wheel. 295s and 305s will fit no problem at all, in fact there's a member running 345 at the rears! and both 295s and 305s can fit 10.5 wide wheel no problem, but just a little squishy side with 305s. if you're lowered, 305/25/20 is the way to go