View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #955 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
Want to share some stories? I searched but couldn't find too much info...
turbo piping put together with duct tape, cars that were perfect returned damaged and/or badly repaired, charging for a higher level kit and installing a lesser one (usually the turbos), forgetting to put oil in customers cars before sending them out... most shops have "horror stories" but most shops tend to try to correct them. instead, the shop owners publicly go after the vehicle owners making wild accusations and trying to defile the owners name instead of trying to solve the problems. the kits that UR puts on cars (from what i've seen and heard) are for people who don't know much about their own cars and specifically don't question the work done. the company is extremely unorganized. i won't get into any details but trust me, it would blow your mind. my friend was hired to try to correct this but that didn't work out so well...