Thread: O&G's Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #34 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meth!

Took the car in for a retune today, ran into a few issues with loosing traction on the Dyno. Johnny thinks the alignment is off or the CSC is giving out finaly. I'm running an ACT single disc clutch and I think were reaching the limits of it's clamping load as well. We will see after the tear down! I'm attaching a few videos and pics from today. The car made 394 whp and 389 wtq @ 10 psi w/ meth. Just by looking at the graphs you can see where shes breaking loose, we were not able to reach max whp. I'm going in for an allignment, then we are checking the clutch and installing the GTM CSC and we will try again. If you do the math for Dynojet Dyno you will come up with these numbers(394whp x 1.18 = 464.92whp & 389wtq x 1.18 = 459.02 wtq, remember this is a Mustang AWD Dyno and it reads very low, see my base numbers on page one(260whp 210wtq give or take). I'm very impressed w/ the wtq on this car, now we just need to fine tune the whp. All in all, I'm very satisfied w/ everything, exspecially since I've only invested about $6,200.00 in this FI project. Cars a beast, more updates to come!

Graph was my Dyno pull @ 6-7psi vs 10 psi Meth run. You can see where the clutch began to slip on the graph

Other projects and shop!

Last edited by O&G; 01-16-2012 at 11:49 PM.
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote