View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 09:08 AM   #1071 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I will park my car (whatever I'm driving) next to a nice car to PROTECT it from idiots as a favour to the owner of the nice car. If I am there then no idiot can park there instead... just a thought.

I have seen people do this to my Z and I have thanked them for it. Invariably they say the same thing, "I would not want to have some @$$ park 2 inches away from my nice car either".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
When I had my 350Z. Although the person wasn't too close, given the number of empty spots all over the lot I don't understand why they decided to park next to me. My Z was all by itself and no other cars anywhere near when I parked.

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote