View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee
Default Explanation............

<rant>

I was just using the European CA18DET head as an example, since that is what I had. It was a simple 4-port head that yielded higher flow because of the absence of some parts in relation to it's sister head. A lot of guys that had CAs, had the 8-port head with a butterfly system. That system would usually stick or just stop working in a 12-15 year old head. An interesting read if you care to check it out..........some people called it the baby RB.

With a GT2871r, I was at full boost around 3300-3500 RPMs on a 1.8L I4. If someone is running a twin turbo on a 3.7L V6 and running GT2560 or GT28RS turbos, they should see similar (more than likely better) results. Having a 3.6L V6 spinning a GT35R should be much easier, however the piping will be interesting........

I am definitely not knockinig it by any means. Perhaps if I had waited till the end of this year, I would have gone with a single turbo setup. I have always wanted to run an HTA3582, but I don't like being the test bed either. So Greddy was it for me!

</end rant>
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote