Thread: air intake
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #93 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
It was this post that got me going:

I'm not offended at all, in fact not much offends me. That said, I think since you know nothing about them calling them a waste of time is a bit premature. That's all, nothing personal RCZ, I know you've been very helpful here.

Besides these threads would be boring without some give and take.
Agreed and not to beat a dead horse, but all I needed to know about them was that they weren't CAI's to make my judgement since it was based on my belief about the intake temperatures.

My apologies if I sound arrogant/disrespectful at times, I just don't care to tip toe around a possible argument these days, I don't have the energy to be coy, nor do I care about what random people who have been on the forums for a week and don't contribute anything of value think about me. (not speaking of anyone in specific). When people do know what they are talking about and contribute, then I sit and listen to see if I can learn something new.

So now you know my opinion. Now I keep an eye on this and see how it turns out.

Good luck, post graphs whoever gets it. Remember to drive the car at least 5 miles or 15 minutes or do like 6-8 dyno runs before you test out the new intake. Otherwise you are NOT going to get accurate results.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote