View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
God da*&it!!
So I was going to fight this horrendous ticket later this month when wifey's grandfather died, but of course, he decided to kick the bucket today! So I get to take another trip up to Buffalo.

I cant let this a$$clown cop beat me! UUUGGHHH what to do!!??

just pay the ticket and take a hit on my license and watch my insurance go up? Or fight the ticket (and HOPEFULLY win) but take a 16 hour round trip.

you could hire a lawyer. I think tickets only effect your insurance if you get them in your state of residence OR a neighboring state if they are collaborative. Chances are NY and MD are not.

edit: My tickets in NC driving home from college back in the day didn't effect my premium.