View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help Me Find a Bag for My Daily Gear!

Do you have any recommendations for a bag that can hold my Canon 7D DSLR with battery grip and also fit an iPad and other sundries I would carry throughout the day (wallet, phone, passport, batteries, chargers, etc...)?
I'm racking my brains trying to find something, messenger bag/man purse-ish for my daily gear needs. Ideally, I don't want my bag to scream camera bag, right?
I've torn through B&H's website over and over, but a lot of the reviews and specs/dimensions seem to be conflicting. One guy is saying he's getting a 5D with grip and a MacBook into a bag that's only 4" deep. Huh?
I'm trying not to spend $400 on a bag, so I've been looking at Domke and Crumpler bags. LowePro is out because they all look like camera bags or camping gear.

I'd rather not have to take my lens off to make it fit in the bag. I want something that's suitable for a walkabout.

Suggestions?

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote