View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mustang View Post
I said the thing I didn't like about the Z, the one thing, was the interior... sensitive much?

Also poster, the ferarri is in a different class so who cares. As much as we all love our cars and some drive them only on weekends, they are DD for the most part, so I feel the interior is important. The Mustang interior could definitely use a buff as well.

It is not a troll account. If me hating on the camaro for its looks, and the challenger for being junk, is trolling, then idk.

I guess yall missed the part where I said yalls cars are nice looking, and look like a porsche. (Just like my lowly 300hp v6 will never be a Shelby, the Z will never be a porsche AND THATS OKAY, NO REASON TO CRY)

But why would you even start an account here? Sounds like trollololol to me!
LIKE us on Facebook!