View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #59 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
BTW, if go to Stillen and buy a bunch, ask for a Package price.

I took my car to a tuner, going to get Stillen Headers, HFC, Gen 3 intake, grounding kit and Under pulley. I already had the Stillen exhaust on but nothing else for go. Did change suspension and brakes but they don't affect HP. After I left the car, the dyno guy did a baseline run. They have some "pack" that they use. The results were 270 ft-lbs, 334 WHP. I'm going to try and attach the output but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Anyway, I though the numbers were a bit high.
Yes, those numbers are way high for a stock car with just the Stillen exhaust. I don't think anyone's posted results from a Hollyroller dyno here before. It could be that they read very high (even higher than DynoJet by a lot, it seems). For reference, Semtex's car ran 330rwhp on DynoJet and and 317 on Dyno Dynamics with a very complete set of bolt-ons (but no ECU tuning yet). Mine hit 300 on a DD with basically the same setup, but mine's 7AT.