View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Just got back from the dealership today and can't say enough good things about Colonial Nissan in Philadelphia. Good customer service, personable staff, and quick turnaround go a long way with me.
The service manager said the "rotors needed to be turned", whatever that means. Regardless, there is no more clunk and my car shifts smoother than before, which makes me wonder if they changed the fluids while my Z was in there. There wasn't a charge for the service.

All I know is, I'm enjoying my car more than ever now. for Colonial Nissan.
That makes sense. If the rotors are a little warped you can get a little bit of "clunking" when you're braking pressure is lighter (when you are coming to a stop) due to the way the pads are contacting the rotor. Glad you are happy with the service and are having fun with the car.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote