Thread: New Tires
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig2011 View Post
Hello,

Has anyone tried the Dunlop "all season" UHP Tires. I can get them pretty cheap compared to some of the other choices and my dealer is recommending them. (I probably won't get them from the dealer but I asked to see what they thought). I was wondering if performance suffered at all compared to the expensive stock Yokohama’s I have on there now.

Please help,

Craig
Do you have a model name? I don't think Dunlop classifies any of their all-season tires as "UHP." They usually call them "ASHP" for All-Season High-Performance."

FWIW, since you live in Florida, there is really no reason for you to use all-seasons and suffer from the loss of grip over summer tires at Florida temperatures.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote