View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #9612 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

I took my Redline oil along with the filter, filter mag, and magnetic drain plug to a local oil change shop and had them change my oil for $20!!! Only reason I didn't do it myself is because I haven't purchased ramps yet and I'm still trying to figure out which ones to buy. I'm assuming no matter which I go with I'll still have to add some steps (wood blocks) because my lip sticks out pretty far.

Just hit 33k miles today. Bought it with 29k.

And I just put my new floor and trunk mats in which look great. My girl just got them for me for Christmas. I haven't put the drivers side may in yet because for some reason the Z store shipped me a Nismo logo mat which makes no sense because on the page it shows both mats with the Z logo so I'll have to have that one exchanged.

The Larger Z emblem makes all the difference. The nicer looking texture and feel doesn't hurt either. I'll be sure to post comparison pics soon but the little Z on the original mat is like 3" by 3" and these are I'd say off the top of my head 10" by 10" or something