View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #903 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic370Z View Post
Completely agree. When I spoke with him on the phone I told him my concerns, what I was looking for and he made recommendations that were best for me.

Tony joked that I will be thanking him once I'm not stuck sleeping on the couch. My wife wasn't wild about me spending too much money, or getting something too loud. He said for my sake, just go with exhaust and 18" res for now and if I still want a little more growl to give him a shout. Keep the wife happy. Hahaha.

Same thing for me, buddy. I told him I was going to go for HFCs and the 18" resonators and instead of saying OK and taking down my payment info, he asked a lot of questions to figure out if that was what I really wanted. He ended up saving me money by recommending just the 18" CBE to start and like you said to give him a call if I wanted louder. VERY satisfied with the level of customer service at Fast Intentions.
LIKE us on Facebook!