Thread: O&G's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wire/Vacum lines tuck

Started tucking the headlight wire looms, starter cable, throttle body cables and grounding wires on and around the engine and bay area. I got the passenger side done by running most the wires through the fender w/ out having to lengthen or modify them. Next I'll tackle the driver side and get that ugly fuse box re-wired up into the brake booster compartment. Waiting on a few parts to finish my vacuum lines, Ron found an awesome CNC vacuum manifold kit and linked it on Phunks TT thread. Great find!!! I'll be moving all vacuum lines and manifold pressure sensor behind the fire wall where the wiper blade motor is located via the stock grommets from the headlight wire looms. Waiting on hood lifts, dress up bolts, rear fog light mod and my AEM meth kit, everything should be done before dyno day on the 28th. I attached a few pics of the before and after passenger side and some of the brackets and plumbing removed.

Last edited by O&G; 01-01-2012 at 06:40 PM.
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote