Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #55 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
Cool, thanks for the info. That means I can watch season 1 without spoiling anything I haven't read yet.

oh and I hear ya on the character thing. I just really liked Ned and Drogo and hadn't really identified with any one else as of yet. I'm kind of torn about Tyrion as well, I know I'm not supposed to like him because of his family but I don't think he's a bad guy, just wants some respect.
Thats why Tyrion is my favorite character - you feel like you should hate him, yet you can never figure him out really...

Actually as you get deeper into the story, you quickly realize the lines of good and bad start to blur, and you dont even know who truly is evil and who isn't anymore.