View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
Just wondering how hard it is to wire the fog light to the brake light cause i only want it to light up when i am braking.

i read about the other functions of the fog light but personally i think its too flashy.

any advice is appreciated
i would tap the signal from the third brake light.... i wouldnt feel to comfortable tapping the taillights since they are LEDS wouldnt want anything to go wrong and you end up burning up the leds in the taillights after that just ground the black wire on the fog and bing bam boom itll light up each time you tap the brake

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote