View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute
Default Endgame's 2010 370Z w/Sport Pack and Mods

Well, it has been a blast owning this Z and I love it to death. However due to new responsibilities, and not having enough time to have fun with the Z, I am selling my Z34. I will need to get a four door, but am going to hold off on getting anything for a little bit.

She is very, very, very nice and I get many compliments and looks wherever I go . She has been babied as I never really got to have any fun with her. I only have 4500 miles on her and she still smells new. I have a few mods that are listed below (all mods installed by Intese Motorsports in Gilbert - GREAT GUYS!). There are a few other pics of her in my gallery. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking!

2010 Nissan 370Z w/Sport Package
6MT
PowerHouse Amuse Titanium Front Pipe and Catback ($3500 exhaust...)
Stance GR+ Coil overs (still have stock suspension if you want that)
Volk CE28ns – Matte Black (F: 19x9.5, R: 19x10.5)
Nitto Invo Tires (F: 245, R: 275)
24 Row Oil Cooler (need to confirm the Core brand as I forgot….)
Motordyne 370Z Intake Manifold (have the stock one still if you want)
Top Secret Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler
Mines Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler Cover

Asking: $28,000, but feel free to PM offers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 370z.jpg (147.1 KB, 775 views)

Last edited by Endgame; 01-19-2012 at 10:07 PM.