View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
Nice...You must have had that music blasting because that would've been noticeable or at least felt it.
Knowing me and my music this is definitely a possiblity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc370z View Post
Ouch. You don't remember hitting anything?
Usually I try to avoid curbs, but in the winter sometimes the snow and ice eitehr hides the curbs or allows sliding into them. I have been looking at it real close and notice there is a little chunk out of the tire as well, so my theory is there may have been a rock or some other hard object when I was driving in the snow or ice (which is pretty loud) which caused the chunk. If you notice there is no curb rash before or after, so it iwas a pretty clean and powerful hit.

Love the Blizzaks though!
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote