View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 06:19 AM   #6972 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Speaking of the list, I need to update it. I believe the last update I did was on page 444. It was up to #414 then but now we are over #445.

11 more by the first of the year makes 200 for this year alone.

You are all the best for your support and business. We are car enthusiasts first and started our business because of our passion for cars and racing.

Being a business owner comes second and as long as I am around, we will never lose sight of how important customer service is!

Thank you, Tony
Hmmm, your exhaust orders are very nearly equal to the pages in this thread.... I smell a conspiracy!

Looking forward to seeing my name on a list and joining in on the continuous banter with all those that came before me, in anticipation of our newly tuned exhaust notes!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 12-15-2011 at 06:21 AM.