Thread: Gtx2863r
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
You know, I heard about these bad boys just the other day and am in contact with Garrett to get more info.

Nix: the key is whether or not they are also more efficient. Higher efficiency translates into more horsepower and horsepower is good. While it's true that you are still limited to the capability of the stock engine, having these installed from the get go and building the motor down the road ultimately gives you more headroom for additional power.

Again, we're looking into whether or not these can be used without redesigning the whole kit. I'll post back with updates as I get them.

Please do so.I got my kit sitting on the garage and depending on how soon I might hold off on installing it..if they are worth it..
2011 Twin Turbo PW nismo #113 - My Journal - My TT Build Thread
[ GTM GTX Stg2 TT || HKS EVC6 || Custom CarPC || F.I 3'' TDX CBE || SB 6puck clutch/ZSpeed CSC || BC BR Coilovers || SPC camber arms || Work VSS-X || Custom Headlights || PW:JDM CF Covers || Seibon CF Engine Cover ]

Last edited by Ron; 12-14-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote