View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he's referring to this quote from WWJD:

Quote:
The tranny is no good for racing. It wouldn't shift when the car is corning, or braking. The only way you can down shifting is when you doing northing with the car. SUCKS!!! Hopefully someone come out with some tranny software tuning.
I donno, I guess we could talk to WWJD and try to get more info about what issues he was having, but I assure you the 7AT is meant to shift under all reasonable conditions, including while braking, cornering, and/or accelerating very hard. I'll link my track video clips again, where you can clearly see my 7AT doing all of the above in various places (well, I try to avoid shifting while actively turning a tight corner so you won't see much of that, but it does in fact do so just fine): TDE MSR-Houston Nov 6 2011 - YouTube