View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #212 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE:
Well got the car back today, when the service manager when to bring the car around for me it wouldn't start right, so I'm glad he was able to see what it was doing. Apprently we came to the conclusion that the "new" battery they gave ne a month ago had a "bad cell". I received a new battery & had my ecu reset & what a difference! Syncro-rev has been giving me little problems when downshifting into second where at lower speeds it would "buck" atiny bit. Well with the new battery/reset everything feels soo smooth almost if the car was brand new of the lot.

$hit happens sometimes, just glad it wasn't anything major, but didn't think it would be as everything on the car is top notch. Thanks soo much again to everyone at Sutherlin Nissan in ft.myers, FL.