View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #191 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusional View Post
i used to get the same thing. i posted a few pages back on how i fixed it. it has something to do with onboard sound card and the game. you got a new mobo right? are you using the onboard sound card on that? if you are than im 99% sure that's the problem. i fixed mine by buying a new one and turning the onboard audio off completely. never crash anymore. but when i took the new sound card out and used the onboard it kept crashing and freezing.
I remember it now that you bring it up. I'll make a note to test the audio before I do anything else. I wonder if it's a driver issue?

I don't have a spare sound card laying around so I'll have to play deaf during testing.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote