View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

1: Not applicable to me since I have the 6spd and didn't test drive the auto, but I have read it is good...soooo ya!!!

2: I do not feel the noise level is intrusive at all. I can easily have a conversation with the person next to me running considerably more than that of the speed. I know from experience.

Also, I think the stock tires are runflats, which I believe are supposed to very loud tires in general. Someone correct me if I wrong though.

3: Only had the car about a month, but it has 15k miles on it and so far, it is rattle free.

The only bad noise I have is after I am parked and I set the emergency brake to get out. When I left off the brake pedal it makes a creaking noise in driver rear wheel as it settles. Then another small creak as I get out of the car. Not sure what that is indicative of, but maybe it needs new pads? I need to check it this weekend, maybe tonight if it isn't raining.

4: The shifter vibrates, but not in a bad way. All the ladies love it.

But seriously, it is minimal at worst and doesn't hinder your ability to change gears. Just be easy on it until the car warms up and you should be golden.
Spikuh is offline   Reply With Quote