View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #45 (permalink)
Unique_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z, 180SX
Unique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to beholdUnique_Z is a splendid one to behold
Default DIY Headlight mods

Hi folks im sorry for the delay of the pics as i'm a bit busy lately..

anyway, here's the DIY as i promised!

first off, i removed the strut bar and engine covers, continued with front bumper and headlights

next, here comes the HARDEST part. You guessed it right, opening the HEADLIGHT!! i used both Simota's and Digitonium's DIY and these took me about 1 and a half days to open!!

I didnt take pictures when i pried the headlights as im too busy opening them and my hand's all messed up with all those greases from the bolts and nuts

after 1 1/2 days, i've successfully removed them!! thank god i didnt screwed up!

taking off the boomerang amber reflector

at first, i'm thinking of only blacking it out but then the ideas come to me and i tried all of them and come out with these! i look at Alex's and Igor's work for my inspiration thanks to both of you guys

blacking out the housing :

as of the shrouds, i sent them to the painting shop as i wanted to match my exterior and usually pearl white comes with many variations of hue

testing the LEDs and Halo rings and yeah this is before i blacked out the housings

my own demon eye

and here's the outcome once i get them installed, look gazillion times better than stock!!

both sides installed :

testing the halo rings on car :

the final outcome!! here's an eye candy for all of you

white chick