View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cjanik
Track Member

Drives: N/A
Cjanik has a spectacular aura aboutCjanik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDPS View Post
Buying a sports car when you get older isn't a midlife crisis . . . it just means you've gotten to the point where you can afford it and you've come to the realization that life's too short to drive a Camry.

A midlife crisis is leaving your wife to chase women 20 years younger than you. I had a partner who did that. Didn't really work out for him. He should've taken into consideration the fact that he looks a lot like Herman Munster.

Ive heard this same exact story somewhere else, either you both had the same thing happen or your the same person from another forum that I used to frequent.

nonetheless, on topic - sold my bike for my 370z but i don't consider it a midlife crisis car, ive always been a sports car guy, integra's, preludes, supra's. this one I think im most excited about though, 1 more week to ETA!

and those of you under 40 saying "midlife crisis", I don't agree, wait till you've had kids grow up and old then you'll realize the joke of midlife crisis car.

Oh yeah, and I dont see "midlife Crisis Car" in a negative light as mentioned above, I guess everyone is different.
Cjanik is offline   Reply With Quote