View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VancouverZ34 View Post
I was able to get the R1000 $500 below your price and shipped out in 2 days and arrived in 48 hours at the nearest airport. I would support you guys if you guys dropped price a bit. There's discount from amuse as soon as you say you are a retailer and u guys are distributor. And you still add stiff amount on top. I'm sure you guys are at least making 60% and creating all these "JDM" myth.
And that's not fair for the consumers.
Just saw this. If you think we're making 60%, then you are very misinformed. After CC fees, overhead, inventory risk and all the other costs associated with the sale, most companies in this industry will average <20%; on Amuse parts at the current exchange rate, it could be less than that for some items.

Regarding the exhaust, Amuse has never sold anything directly to an end consumer in Canada. Additionally, they do not keep stock of any exhausts, so it seems like you might have gotten a pre-owned exhaust, which, whether used or not, would be cheaper.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote