View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Update !!!

it was a long day of driving and the result if almost to where I was hopping to be .. not perfect but fine for now !

===========================================

Sg-motorsport is where I always went after almost every mods !
Baseline on that same dyno at around 60F was 256 whp
Today @ +- 50F = 324 whp

a gain of 68 whp
THe Z is a 7At so even less power than a 6MT ,, Im wondering what would be the result in a 6MT car ! hehe

the picture show the last time I went on the dyno fully tuned but with a cracked flywheel. It was upseting the knock sensor which were pulling Ign timing everywhere ,,, I had no control and spend nearly a complete year to figure out what was going on ,, almost traded the Z for an EVO X.

the rumor about SG-Motorsport dynapack was it read a few % lower than a Dynojet , today was a good comparaison between them. Even Sasha was a bit suprise by the result.

I made 2 print in STD & SAE for those who wish to see the difference !

first one in STD

second one in SAE
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote