Thread: SC 370z problem
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
GUTCH
Base Member

Drives: 2018 Audi TT RS
GUTCH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geohartanto View Post
and also,

Ive been dealing with this since the beginning but everytime i accelerate too much, the car's traction control kicks in and i get no power. I don't want to turn off the VDC to be safe, but how do you deal with this? Am i ever going to be able to floor the acceleration from rest with an SC setup?
Have a look at GTM's webite GTMPOWER.COM. Unable to paste the link as it tends to not show in my address window for some reason. Here's a paste of the info...

DESCRIPTION

Racelogic Traction Control System

Universally recognized as the best after market system available, not only dramatically reducing the chances of an accident, but also positively enhancing acceleration. This is why companies like Aston Martin and Lotus Cars choose to fit the system, as unlike other systems, it always improves the performance of the vehicle. The car becomes more fun to drive than before, giving the driver new levels of confidence in pushing the car to its limits without ever overstepping the mark.

Driving with Traction Control

Once you have driven a powerful car with Racelogic Traction Control, you will never want to be without it. We are so sure you'll love it, that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't agree. Acceleration out of corners becomes rapid and repeatable. Just bury the throttle and the system does the rest; constantly adjusting the power of the engine every thousandth of a second, searching for maximum grip. In a rear wheel drive car you can use full throttle around a corner with full confidence that the rear end isn't going to suddenly break away. In a front wheel drive vehicle, power understeer is cured, with the system setting the correct level of power to finely balance the vehicle.

In wet and slippery conditions the system really becomes fun. Stomp on the gas and watch other cars disappear behind you as the car accelerates as fast as the grip allows without skidding all over the road. Acceleration away from traffic lights is so much quicker than cars without the system, that you'll leave behind scores of drivers with faster cars.

Also there's this thread...

GTM Traction Control NA

As well as Sam from GTM going into some detail about it in an SC or TT thread but I don't know where exactly. Look around.
GUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote