Thread: Winter prep
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Winter prep

Just a quick post, and a quick wash and prep of my 370z before I put the car cover on for the winter.

The usual Sonax shots,

IMG_4405 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4411 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4412 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Getting my foam gun ready. Just water and Adams car wash,

IMG_4413 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Foamed. Still haven't figured out how to get the heavy coat of foam...

IMG_4414 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4415 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Checking the temp. The temp was dropping fast,

IMG_4416 by J M Gale, on Flickr

A quick snack break... the celery was gone first, lol,

IMG_4428 by J M Gale, on Flickr

The car is a 2009 model originally bought early 2010. I just purchased it end of August this year. It only has 6000 miles on it. I don't think it's ever been clayed because this is the results from half of the roof,

IMG_4425 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Im saving a full correction for the spring when weather warms up a bit. I really just wanted to make sure it was clean before the car cover went on. After the clay I did a coat of MPL, Sonus on the tires, and wiped down the engine,

IMG_4437 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4436 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4441 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4435 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Here she is covered up. I bought the cover from CoverQuest. They are very good as far as shipping to Canada goes. I opted for the Noah fabric even though it will only be stored indoors. I'm very happy with the fit and finish of the cover,

IMG_4421 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4420 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4419 by J M Gale, on Flickr

IMG_4443 by J M Gale, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!