View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 02:02 AM   #84 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
I just found out that the bumper is one piece folks. The Bumper, and LIP is one piece. My friend the parts manager is still looking up the parts, but he got the NISMO Bumper cover part and the cost of is was only in the $250~ range. This was the NISMO Bumper as he helped me 2 years ago get all the parts for the 07. But he did mention the side skirts are expensive around $500~ or so he showed each side. Once he gets the list made up, he will be updating me.
woot thats a relief! less parts to buy means less money to spend. so im basically gonna be getting the whole nismo front piece along with the under tray. im gonna save the rear bumper for later. my main concern is the front.

thanks for the info Nismoz. keep us updated and let me know the exact prices and when is it available. thanks again
DaineZ' Rosalena | Kenwood | Pioneer | 3M | 180 Custom | Stillen | Z1 | Fast Intentions | Setrab | Eibach | Varis | UpRev | TEIN | UAM | Amuse | Bride | Southbend | WORK | TWM | BFGoodrich | Robispec | TAKATA | GTSPEC | Instagram @johndainez
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote