View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #112 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
this may have been asked, but what are your goals? Not to flame but since you spent more than you would have on the S/C setup I'd go for 450whp and no less.
Since this was an R&D project and I helped out w/ the project, I've actually only spent $5,100.00 @ JTran and about a 1,000.00 out of my pocket and I'm driving everyday. That doesn't include all the other parts like suspension, drivetrain, etc... just the F. I. stuff. I've already made 100+ whp; wtq over my bolt-ons and tune I had on the car previously. Dyno graphs posted a few pages back. I'll be posting dynojet numbers sometime soon w/ a bit more boost, pretty sure it will break the 450whp mark. My goal is not to blow the car up and eventually go tracking!
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote