View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #1504 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeterbop View Post
So I just did the CHL class in order to actually be able to carry this pistol I bought and am still waiting for (hoping for an early December arrival). Question is what holster would you recommend. I want to get an IWB holster that I can place just behind my right hip (roughly between the side pocket on a pair of khaki pants and the butt pocket). I used a blackhawk Sherpa holster when I was deployed and could pretty easily conceal a Beretta 92FS in that spot, so I assume an M&P wouldn't be any different. One other thing is i would want a slight cant so the barrel is pointed towards the rear. Any suggestions on where to start looking?
Look at Comp-Tac. The MTAC IWB holster is what I use and it is fantastic. Very comfortable and concealable. Also very well made and the turnaround time is pretty quick.

LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote