View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #224 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Bought @ 19
Insurance through allstate is $245/month for my 3KGT and 370.

I bought my 370 earlier this year in May. I was 19 then and am now 20. Might as well explain how I bought it. I was home schooled and have been
Working part time since 15 and full time since 16 until now. I haven't had more than 5 days off work since 15. At one point right around 18 I had 3 jobs: server at an assisted living community @ $9/hr 40hrs/wk, Photographer shooting school ID's and yearbook photos @ $15/hr 15ish hrs/wk, and Valet on the weekends making $12 minimum for about 16hrs/wk. Currently working just Valet making 40k+ 40-48hrs/wk. I walk to work which is also a HUGE help. Living with my girlfriend splitting bills. As for parents help my mom paid half of my first car, my 3KGT, and I haven't seen my dad since I was 8 years old. Saved up these past 4 years and payed cash for the Z @ 32.5k OTD

Last edited by Dallaz; 11-15-2011 at 09:48 PM.
Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote