Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:08 PM   #707 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
I never knew grocery shopping could be so life threatening.

Man accidentally kills himself at Va. grocery store

Monday - 11/14/2011, 4:25pm ET

WASHINGTON - A Virginia man accidentally shot and killed himself while waiting in a vehicle outside a Spotsylvania County grocery store Sunday.

The Spotsylvania County Sheriff's Office says the 45-year-old man's wife was returning a movie at a Giant Food store in Harrison Crossing, Va. at about 5 p.m. Sunday. While the man was waiting in the driver's seat of the vehicle, it appears he tried to unbuckle his seat belt and mistakenly hit the trigger of his handgun, shooting himself in the hip area.

The man -- a Spotsylvania County resident -- immediately told his wife he had shot himself, authorities say. Bystanders and a sheriff's deputy who arrived at the scene administered first aid, but the man was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Officials say there were several children in the vehicle at the time of the incident as well.
That sucks that he died but I have a hard time figuring out how someone could mistake a trigger for a seat belt buckle? Sounds to me like a lot of safety rules were not followed which resulted in the negligent discharge.

This kind of stuff just does not happen if you use your head.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote