View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Yes they will fit. I've seen a couple of Z's with them. I almost went with them but I had to have 19's. My AME TM O2's are based on the RPF-1. I believe with the 18'' RPF-1 the best offset you can get is +22 offset front and back (wheels being 9.5F and 10.5R). Which is defiantly fine for the front. But you might want to run a 10-15mm spacer in the rear for DD if that reall matters to yea. I run a 10.
According to enkeis sizing chart, they have a 18x10.5 +15 which is pretty damn flush for the rear no?

Link to sizing chart:
http://www.enkei.com/size_chart/RPF1.pdf

I was looking at getting (F)18x9 +18 (R)18x10.5 +15 for my Z. But I will have to wait until April for that. Also going to have them powdercoated from getyourwheels before delivery. I cant stand silver wheels. Probably going to go with something a little extreme as well.

Last edited by gaveup; 11-14-2011 at 03:35 PM.
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote