View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #406 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Fanboy would be to say that the Z is the only best car out there. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying for the types of complaints that are thru this complaint list. There are better cars suited for quite a few. That's what I'm saying. As far as lights. The are HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE LIGHTS. THEY MAKE A PROJECTOR DOWNGRADE LIGHT FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK THE Hi-DISCHARGE LIGHT IS TOO INTENSE.

That's what I mean about silly complaints. I don't contradict myself. I'm just saying. If we are going to make a complaint. Let it be something that is condusive to what this car is designed to do and not doing.
Truth is not EVERY car is built for every person. There's nothing fanboy about it. Its just true.

Nissan 370Z Head Lights, Tail Lights, Turn Signals and Markers - 370Z Tuner
Agreed. The headlights on my Z kick a**!
I don't know why anyone would want less light output to see the road with.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote