View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:27 PM   #911 (permalink)
elmz
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Porsche Boxster
elmz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007MI6 View Post

Somebody is just a little over the line! I would have been sooooooo
Did they do any damage?!
Yes, my front bumper has paint chips and dimples from the screws holding his front plate. This happened at work, and he works in my building but I don't know who owns it. I work for a large company, so its impossible for me to know everyone, and we have security on staff, so they are trying to find out who owns it so they can talk to him. This occured yesterday, and our security left a note on his car but have yet to receive a response from the owner. A second note was left today. Both the security personel and I have taken pictures and documented the incident. Believe me, I am pissed, especially because I see his car outside my office and I want to beat the **** out of it and confront this F'er. But since this is where I work, I'm trying to keep it cool for now. I'm thinking of taking matters into my own hands and leave my own note with this picture on his windshield. And my last resort is to file a claim with my insurance tomorrow if our security fails to get in touch with the owner. As you can probably tell, I am quite frustrated...

Last edited by elmz; 11-09-2011 at 03:37 PM.
elmz is offline   Reply With Quote