View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:05 PM   #97 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

I did the fuel system install and Sam was nice enough to send me the TT manual which helped a ton, I also did the radiator/condenser, thermostat, gauges, transmission mount, re-wired the transmission wires away from heat sources, spark plugs, oil pan spacer and pulled together a few loose ends while Johnny welded it up. Took us about 4 days to get her running. It was nice having a hand in the build and also great to have resources like Johnny, this forum, etc... I was happy when she started right up! These Comp turbos with the oil-less system have a break in period of about 500 miles because the center cartridge is packed full of some crazy grease/lube that is broken up from the coolant running through the turbo. I can actually hear the turbo spool down for a long time once the car is turned off, sounds like a plane shutting down...lol. I am @ 524 miles w/ this kit.
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote