Thread: My dyno results
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 05:29 AM   #30 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I don't know why, but Sasha kept saying my car hit 306 hp and that it was pretty good considering my car based at 300 hp. So I'm not sure if there was more to my dyno that showed on his screen than we see on my printout graph.

Yeah, sucks that SG is closing, it's hard to find people that have the same kind of (or better) attention to detail that I have. Don't know what I'll do if I decide to go FI.
i doubt you would have gained more than 3-5whp over what you got already ..
my advantage over you at 311 was my bigger throttle body / cai & maf tube / PPE long tube step header

before my 311 I had 299 with the shorty headers (stillen)

He didnt replied to my email yet , im calling him today for the 19th for a quick one !
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote