Thread: My dyno results
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
Go job going to SG ! unfortunatly they are closing which is where I always went for all of my Dyno time seat ! hehe

I did a baseline on that Dyno with my 2009 7AT and the result was 258 whp
the last time I went there fully modded (with bad timing problem probably due to my badly cracked flywheel) more datalog this weekend since I just got the car back from Nissan (replaced the whole AT tranny and flywheel)

I had 311 whp

with a full bolt-on exhaust I had 280whp
so your 303 whp is good with the setup you have
I don't know why, but Sasha kept saying my car hit 306 hp and that it was pretty good considering my car based at 300 hp. So I'm not sure if there was more to my dyno that showed on his screen than we see on my printout graph.

Yeah, sucks that SG is closing, it's hard to find people that have the same kind of (or better) attention to detail that I have. Don't know what I'll do if I decide to go FI.

Last edited by GaleForce; 11-07-2011 at 10:15 PM.
GaleForce is offline   Reply With Quote