View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #67 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

It was GTR Monday but Johnny let me use a lift to install my boost controller, new air filter and BoV springs. Still waiting on Boost sensor so we can adjust the boost accordingly. I couldn't find the mechanical one and Johnny was too busy today to load it up on his Mustang Dyno, I want to take it back to the Dynojet when I get my boost gauge situated. I have no back tires at the moment so pushing the gas is almost pointless....almost! I'm going to grab some new tires this week. I also dug up some shitty cell phone pics and a video I made right after Johnny got done tuning it a few weeks ago. It's an on going project, I'll be building the motor very soon. I also added a few teaser pics of the GTR Johnnys working on among other projects. I'll keep yall posted.

O&G is offline   Reply With Quote