View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #34 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
good post... very informative. I started this thread because it seems like the exhaust/intake part of our engines is pretty well maxed out, so perhaps we could look to fuel to somehow add more power. I personally don't want to go FI... I also don't have the money to do so right now and if I did have it I wouldn't spend 10 grand to do it. The intakes are about as good as they are going to get. Motordyne's manifold, while very well made is sort of hit and miss from one car to the next... no cams because there is no VVEL crack... in general there isn't much left to do I guess.
If you cant get more air into the motor, adding "better" fuel is a waste of time anyway.