View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #56 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Wow...had the wool pulled over my eyes on that one...looks great I am sold.

I do have a concern and it's the color blend from the roof to rear window and tint %. I live in Cali where tint is frowned on with the law and poo poo. I am running probably about a 30-35 % tint on the rear. Do you think it will blend well?
Gloss will blend better than a satin or matte with the rear regardless. Im not saying the other 2 look bad at all, cause I've seen quite a few that look great. But say your viewing the car from its side. The transition will go from a shiny window to an un-shiny surface if it's matte or satin, instead of shiny window blending with a shiny gloss, if that makes since. But its just a fact that the darker your window the better it will blend since the wrap is black anyways. I'm not sure about cali, but here there's no limit on tint unless its the front windshield and front driver and passenger windows.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote