View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #51 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
If I am 100% happy with vinyl then I may have it painted. I am sure the paint looks a lot better than vinyl.
I'm in the same boat as you on this part. But the thing is you won't be disappointed in a wrap. Trust me it looks good. A lot of newer vehicles are adopting this look and come from the factory with a black roof, so it would be hard to say that this would effect resale value even if painted. The only other reason to get it painted in my opinion is if you are worried about the longevity of the wrap and how it will hold up. But for me this was a no brainer because I don't drive it that often and I always have it under a car cover in the parking garage.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote