Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #116 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Great looking Z, love the progression and excellent photography skills!

I would only say definitely get something exhaust wise to mate up nicely with how aggressive it looks now...CF looks really great with the blue

Love the concave wheels too....oh by the way, rear spats, just 3m tape or any screws?
Thanks, really appreciate the comment.

Unfortunately I've never taken more than one SB-800 out when shooting for lighting but once I decide to break out the lights I think I'll get some good stuff.

Yeah I need exhaust baaad!
I will definitely go for Carbon Fiber fast Intentions for the appearance and sound in the future but temporarily I'm going to get AAM short tails. I also plan on Berk HFC's. She's just tooooo quiet!

One thing that worries me with the FI cat backs is that a lot of people say the tips rub the Evo-R carbon fiber diffuser that I plan on installing cause the pipes are so fat!

And as for the carbon fiber on blue I think it goes great as well, thanks.

I was sold on the concave also, aside from the fact that I got these for an awesome deal. $800 for the wheels and practically brand new Hankook Evo V12 tires (thanks Chris). I like how the concave looks with the mesh.

The spats are just held in place with 3 screws. No tape. Fitment is perfect on one, and There is about a 1/4 inch gap for about 3 inches on one side that I plan on filling in with some kind of weather stripping. It's not noticeable but I don't want water seeping inside

Last edited by Dallaz; 11-04-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote